INFORMED CHOICE ON VACCINES - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your conversation and decision whether or not you get the COVID-19 vaccination begins now. The vaccine is important. What’s more important is your CHOICE. • When making decisions about taking a vaccine, THE CHOICE IS YOURS.
- You have control of what happens to your body.
- It can be hard to make decisions that feel right to you when you do not have all the information.
- Unaddressed, unacknowledged and unhealed trauma has given rise to well-founded fears and distrust.
- You need trusted, fact-based information to make the choices that are best for you.
employment and vaccination
influenza and COVID-19
Information was provided by:
- Missouri – https://covidvaccine.mo.gov/
- Illinois – https://www.dph.illinois.gov/covid19/vaccination-plan
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) – https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines
- St. Louis Metropolitan Pandemic Task Force
Vaccine FAQ is now available in Arabic, Bosnian, Chinese, French, Nepali, Spanish, Swahili, and Vietnamese. Download the translated FAQ below: